Summary and Contact Information
Vitalize Physical Therapy LLC
109 North Union Street
Westfield, IN 46074
Collection and Use of Information
2. Vitalize is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. We may collect information from our users in a number of different ways, as detailed below. The information we collect depends on what you do when you visit our Site. Please note that we do not collect personally-identifying information about you, including your name, email address, telephone number or postal address, when you visit our Site, unless you choose to provide such information to us by making a submission and/or otherwise contacting us regarding the Site or our services. If at any time you do provide us with such information, we will collect it.
3. You may provide information through optional and voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to access and use the Vitalize services. Customers also provide information on our Site to contact Vitalize employees to get further information relating to the Vitalize services.
Log Files and Analytical Information
4. For each visitor to our Site, we may automatically gather certain information and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We may collect and store this information on an individual basis and in aggregate, or combined, form. We may also collect both user-specific and aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit. We may use this information to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track users’ movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may also use this information to improve the content of our web pages and to customize the content and layout of our pages. All of this is done with the intention of making our Site more useful to visitors. We do not correlate this information with data about individual users.
6. We do not divulge any information about an individual user to a third party unless it is in connection with any idea submissions made by you and/or in connection with Vitalize services.
8. We may use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. We use session cookies to record session information, such as which web pages a user has visited, and to track user activity on the Site. We also use session cookies to store any passwords used on the Site (such as a password associated with a user account), so you do not have to enter it more than once per session. Session cookies expire when you close your browser.
9. We may also use persistent cookies to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your browser’s “help” file.
Use of Personally-Identifying Information by Vitalize
10. We will use information in connection with the purpose for which you provided it (e.g., to contact you with a response to a request for information and /or to provide services). We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
11. Vitalize may also use your information to send you information on services, special offers and promotions in which you might have an interest. The means by which Vitalze will contact you with this information will depend on the type of information you have provided. For example, if you provide us with your email address, you may receive periodic promotional emails from us. If you provide us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and/or services.
13. If you do not wish to receive special offers and other promotional information from us, you may opt out of receiving such communications, as discussed below.
Use of Personally-Identifying Information by Third Parties
14. As a general rule, Vitalize will not disclose any of your information except to our partners or agents or otherwise when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or under the circumstances described below.
15. Vitalize may disclose information submitted to the Site to third parties such as sales brokers and distributors in order to facilitate the sale and/or delivery of Vitalize services to you.
16. We may also offer opportunities to request additional information on our Site from partners of Vitalize. By requesting more information, you give Vitalize permission to transfer your information to the partner so they can fulfill your request. In many instances, only your email address will be shared.
17. We do not rent or sell email addresses, postal addresses or telephone contact information to third parties, or otherwise share any personally-identifying information we collect, with any third parties (other than our affiliated entities) except as set forth below.
18. We reserve the right to transfer personally-identifying information to a third party in conjunction with the sale or similar transfer of Vitalize and/or its assets.
19. We reserve the right to transfer personally-identifying information to a third party as required by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, to comply with a court order or other legal process and otherwise to cooperate with authorities in connection with investigations of crimes or other wrongdoing.
20. If we do share personally-identifying information with an entity working on our behalf, we will employ commercially-appropriate procedures to help ensure that the disclosed information is used only for authorized purposes by authorized persons and that safeguards are in place to help maintain the security, integrity and privacy of the information.
21. You may opt out of having your information shared with entities working on our behalf, as discussed below. However, should you do so, you should be aware that we may not thereafter be able to provide you with our full range of services.
22. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, please let us know by using the opt-out response device that can be found at the bottom of every email we deliver or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us process your request, please include sufficient information for us to identify you in our records (your email address will suffice). Please allow up to 10 business days before the unsubscribe takes effect.
23. If you do not wish for us to share your personally-identifying information with any third parties working on our behalf to serve our customers, please let us know by sending your request to email@example.com and/or the mailing address listed above. To help us process your request, please provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records. Please allow a reasonable time for us to process your request.
24. Please note that, although you can opt not to receive promotional messages, we reserve the right to send you administrative notices regarding the Site, as permitted under the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. §7701 et seq.).
25. Upon request, we provide Site visitors with access to their own personally-identifying contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. You can access this information by sending your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the mailing address listed above. To help us process your request, please provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records.
26. We reserve the right to ask for information verifying your identity prior to disclosing any information to you. Should we ask for verification, the information you provide to verify your identity will be used only for that purpose, and all copies of this information in our possession will be destroyed when the process is complete.
27. We also offer visitors the opportunity to have inaccuracies corrected in all information we maintain about them. Contact email@example.com and/or the mailing address listed above. To help us process your request, please provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records.
28. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive and/or personally-identifying information on our contact or submission forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
29. Please note, however, that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially-reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
30. Vitalize does not offer its services or promote its Site to, nor does it intentionally collect or retain personal information from, children who are younger than 13 years of age. Visitors to the Site are cautioned, however, that the collection of personal information submitted in an e-mail or through the Site will be treated as though it was submitted by an adult, and may, unless exempted from access by Federal or State law, be subject to public access. If you believe your child may have submitted information to Vitalize without indicating their actual age and would like it removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the mailing address listed above, and we will delete it immediately.
California Privacy Rights
31. Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2019 will receive information regarding 2018 sharing activities). To obtain this information from us, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com and write “Request for California Privacy Information” for the subject of your message. We will send you a reply e–mail within 30 days containing the requested information once we confirm your request. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information that is covered will be included in our response.
Third Party Sites
33. From time to time, this Site may link you to other sites (“Linked Sites”) that are not owned by Vitalize. We do not control the collection or use of any information, including personally-identifying information, which occurs during your visit to the Linked Sites. Further, we make no representations about the privacy policies or practices of the Linked Sites, and Vitalize is not responsible for the privacy practices of these Linked Sites.
34. Be careful of disclosing any of your personally identifiable information when leaving our Site. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Changes to Policy
35. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our Policy. If our information practices change materially at some time in the future, we will post an amended Policy to our Site. If we have collected personally-identifying information from you, we will notify you about the changes prior to making use of your information in new ways and will provide you with a reasonable opportunity to opt out of the new procedures before they are implemented. We will also honor opt out requests made following implementation of the new procedures, as discussed above.
36. If you believe that this Site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address, or state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau.
37. By using this Site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Vitalize. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.